Buildings & Contents

Residential Building and Contents

Whether you own your own home, rent privately or are a council tenant, one thing is certain: you will have invested a lot of money in your home and possessions. Home, building and contents insurance protects this investment by insuring your building or your possessions against theft or damage so that they can be replaced if the worst should happen.

Landlords Building & Contents

Anyone who rents out a property should take out insurance cover in case something goes wrong. It sounds pessimistic, but it’s just common – and financial – sense.

What if there was a flood at the property? Could you afford to repair the damage and find alternative accommodation for your tenant out of your ready resources?

Click on the button below to create or retrieve a quote

Click on the button below to view your policy